Bring It Day
May 13 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm$50.00
Most people have no idea what it takes to make a yearbook. They have no idea that by the time the first day of school rolls around the yearbook staff has been working on the book for four or five months. At Bring It Day, we will get the 2018 process started. Certainly, we will review theme and concept, discuss theme as a storyline and examine storylines in 2017 yearbooks. We will also look at visual inspiration for the 2018 books.
WHO The adviser and up to four 2018 editors
TO REGISTER go to https://goo.gl/forms/b4yqHTC18frNSsP63
- $50 per school
- Please make checks out to Innovative Publications, Inc.
- Snacks, lunch, supplies and raffle prizes included
DEADLINE to register is Friday, May 5, 2017.
TO BRING WITH YOU ON MAY 13:
- A positive attitude and your ideas for next year
- 2018: What Will We Change worksheet (To be posted by April 1)
- Our Last Three Books worksheets (To be posted by April 1)